- New: Network SuperFax
Supports Windows 10
- Generate Password protected PDF Files from incoming faxes, in order to be Hippa compliant
- Fax from any windows application by printing to our Fax Printer
- Receive & Forward faxes , receives faxes, forward faxes.
- Fax Broadcasts/Mailshots using CSV files.
- Built in PhoneBook with Import of contacts using CSV files.
- Sign a fax and E-mail it back without ever having to print it!
- All features available on the Fax server PC as well as the workstations.
- Easy to install just requires a fax modem and phone line
- Fully Scalable from 3 to 500 users
- Uses TCP/IP, so there is no need to share directories, which means stronger security
- Check & send faxes even when away from the office using TCP/IP!
- Every user can log in on any workstation if required. When you log in, your personal send-log with up-to-date status of your faxes will be retrieved from wherever you are.
- Cover page editor to create your own custom cover pages and corporate logo!
- The client runs on Windows 98 and upwards including XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Supports multiple fax lines for larger or busier offices. The central server takes care of the scheduling, and can parallel process multiple faxes when broadcasting if more than 1 line is available.
- Network SuperFax server works with most fax modems supported by Windows XP or later, however we strongly recommend MultiTech range of Modems.
- Fax Scheduling .. send a fax straight away, or at a later time for maximum impact
- E-Mail your fax! This way you can annotate, sign and datestamp a fax document, and return it by fax or just email. A Huge time saver!
- Supports High End Multi Page Scanners from HP Digital Sender Series 9000.
Example Case Scenarios for Network SuperFax:
- You need to sign and fax back a multi page document or fill out a form. Whether received by email or fax you can do all this with the Viewer and our NEW signing features without having to print to paper!
- You have multiple sites around the country, connected via a WAN (Wide Area Network). Only 1 central outgoing fax server.
- eleworkers can send faxes from home without the need for a separate phone line
- Ideal for Call Centers, who need to receive fax communications
- Ideal for Real Estate Offices and Law Firms who need to sign documents and email them or fax them by return without first printing out!
Upgrades from previous versions: